Thursday 6 October 2016

Kraft Plus Challenge - October



This challenge sent me looking through all of my old scrapping supplies to find some things that I just wasn't using any more. I found eyelets, an old Carl star punch, scraps of paper and even some leftover canvas letters. 

I wanted to create a page that represented the retro look of these items as well as still acknowledging my change in style since I first started scrap booking - my love of mixed media. I also wanted to add some of the Marvel Comic look that I felt that the mood board contained.

For some reason the colours did not photograph very well however the smaller photos show the brightness of the page in more detail. I hope you enjoy. 












6 comments:

  1. Isn't it weird how sometimes the pages just DO NOT photograph properly....& darned annoying...but the closies here really show the stronger, popping colours & how you've used the graphics as well as your 'old stash'..... looking GREAT! Well done stash busting, too:):) Thanks, as always, for joining us at K+!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lizzy for you lovely comments. I am finding my phone is actually taking better photos than my camera😀. Thank you for the great mood boards that are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool take on the challenge. As always your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the colour combo here, very cool design! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank Paula for your encouragement

    ReplyDelete