Sunday 22 January 2017

Mixed Media Monthly Challenge No 32: Put a Stencil on It



This is my first entry for the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.  I love mixed media of any kind and this challenge was perfect for me as I have a passion for stencils. I cannot resist buying them. 

For this layout I have used 4 different stencils to form the background as will as enhance the theme. The blue arrow and green ric rac stencil were used to develop the background and the words and bubbles as an overlay related to the pictures. I have used molding paste, paints and sprays to develop the background. The foreground is comprised of Dusty Attic chipboard, gauze with sculpture medium, micro beads, paints, art stones and sprays.

 The photos are of my grandson Beau at our local beach. I hope you enjoy my layout. 

http://mixedmediamc.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/mixed-media-monthly-challenge-32-put.html


























4 comments:

  1. Amazing and creatif! Thank you for joining scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic background! So many details! Beautiful LO :) Thank you for joining us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment

    ReplyDelete