Tuesday 26 December 2017

More Than words January Challenge


What a wonderful first Design Team Challenge. I loved the birthday idea. My inspiration was my memories of the birthday cards when I was a little girl and the retro look and colour. I used tags as my base and layered them on the patterned paper. Using stencils and molding paste - I added texture and finished off with Lindy Stamp Gang magicals - Queen of Hearts Red to add colour. I used strips of paper to add the layered background and Dusty Attic chipboard. I used Finnabair Royal Red, Raven Sparks alchemy paints to give the chipboard a rich colour. Finally I added extra embellishments such as tickets and ephemera to add retro detail.  


I hope you enjoy and play along with this months challenge. click on the following link to their challenge blog.






















No comments:

Post a Comment