Wednesday 21 February 2018

More Than Words March Challenge - COMFORTABLE


What a beautiful warm COMFORTABLE colour scheme. I love it. For this challenge I chose a gorgeous picture of my little dog Serge. We adopted him through an organisation that rescues dogs from the dog pounds. He was such a gorgeous little thing and our aim was to give him a secure life. This photo is off him lying on our lounge chair on his warm comfortable blanket. 

To make this page, I used clear crackle paste and painted strips along the wood grain pattern. When dry, I used a range of Lindy Stamp Gangs magicals to add colour. To add texture to the background, I stencilled a grungey diamond pattern and added Prima/Finnbair acrylic paints to add colour. Added embellishments included flowers and dry wall tape. Micro beads were sprinkle along the dry wall tape as well as white gesso randomly added to the background and flowers to create a grungey look.

For more inspiration follow the link to the More Than Words blog:

http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com.au

If you have enjoyed this layout, please leave me a comment :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment